Recent Why SERVPRO Posts
A Good History
When considering a restoration company for your home or property you may not know what to choose and why to make that choice. Here at SERVPRO we make your choice simple, we have everything we need to provide our customers and clients to choose us every time. A great example of this is our hardware and equipment. SERVPRO has the widest range of up to date restoration equipment of any restoration company. Our equipment is also constantly updated ensuring we are always using the best tools for the job. Aside from our equipment, we have the best track record of any restoration company with many decades of proven and quality work with many franchises in every US state. We are happy to uphold the standard of service that our clients have always been happy with, and hope to even improve!
SERVPRO Heroes are here and ready for every job Big or Small.
Why should you chose SERVPRO over the competition? Well here is why
When you book with the other guys you don’t seem to realize the corporate greed and the fees and back charges you’ll be charged with. Here at SERVPRO you get a more personal touch, you are not just a number on a piece of paper. Our staff is smaller so you don’t need to jump around on hold to get to the department you need. Our staff handles everything. If our staff can’t help you then no one can. This should be a call no one has to make.
The call no one must make s SERVPRO. Our fire water restoration team is set up to do all kinds of jobs. There’s no need to do anything but to down and watch us get to work. Normally we show up 30 min to an hour after the help needed call is placed.
Water can come from anywhere.
Another reason why you should choose SERVPRO is our expertise in water losses. In most cases the most destructive type of water damage is the type you can't see. Water leaking from a unit or pipe in your property that you cant see can go unnoticed for weeks or even months, allowing for the water to cause unsuspecting damage on a large scale. Contacting SERVPRO immediately is the best course of action as we know how to deal with the loss properly, with the necessary equipment to gauge the scope of the damage, and the equipment necessary to properly restore the damaged areas. Trust SERVPRO with your water damage losses, we are happy to uphold our amazing service no matter what the job may be.
Speedy service with SERVPRO
SERVPRO has a track record of having a quick response to every job, but there are many reasons why. Of course our main priority is the care of our clients, ensuring they go through whatever loss they have whether it be water or fire, so they may quickly get back to their business or life as quickly as possible. Another reason we act quickly is to keep your costs down, the longer a restoration process takes the more expensive it gets, meaning the cost of the insurance claim will go up increasing possibility of lacking coverage. That is why fast action and reaction is paramount to how SERVPRO operates. You can trust us with your home or business disasters because we care about our customers and what they go through.
Clean Homes Sell Faster
Trust SERVPRO with your home restoration.
If you are a home owner, there may come a point when you wish to sell your property, and this may be affected if your home is experiencing a loss of any sort. The services SERVPRO offers can increase the market value of your home by clearing up any kind of loss including everything from odor removal and smoke/soot stains to water and mold damage. Even improving operating efficiency if systems need updating, also moderate procedures such as HVAC and duct cleaning to keep your home in top shape and value. Trust us with your remediation and restoration needs, we are always happy to uphold our amazing standard of service to our clients whether it be water, fire, storms or mold, SERVPRO will be there.
Exemplary Service With SERVPRO!
Happy to serve!
Anytime you need us, we are there!
SERVPRO of Hollywood Hollywood Hills/Los Feliz is happy to state, we are there whenever, and whenever you need us. Our SERVPRO technicians are trained and certified to handle any type of restoration need! We have quick and efficient procedures that are used to complete any remediation and restoration in a timely manner, as we know how hard any type of disaster can be to contend with. We work round the clock to make sure we are there whenever you need us, we are available at any day, any time.
You can call anytime you have an issue at your home or business and our experienced SERVPRO technicians will be there withing 24 hours, 365 days a year!
Contact us at (323) 667-3100
Property Losses & Insurance Coverage
Review your insurance details & be prepared to know the facts ahead of time!
Many property owners are uneducated about details of their insurance policies. As you may know a standard property policy does not cover flood, earthquakes or volcanoes. However, 1 out of 3 homeowners don’t know the exact dollar amount or their “cap” for coverage. This means property owners end up paying a lot more out of pocket than expected after a loss. Here is some helpful information to make sure you are prepared for property emergencies; most likely, your insurance carrier does not guarantee the repairs/services provided to your property. Also, don’t assume you must hire the company your insurance carrier suggests. SERVPRO of Hollywood Hills/Los Feliz is a leader in the restoration industry and its professionals are faster to any size disaster. Make sure you are prepared to suffer a major loss to your home by knowing the facts ahead of time.
Holiday Home Safety
Happy Holidays from all of us at SERVPRO of Hollywood Hills/Los Feliz!
Decorating your home or business for the holiday season can be a fun activity. But watch out for any fire hazards that can quickly lead to a holiday mishap. Carefully inspect holiday light strings each year and get rid of any with worn cords, loose connections, and/or cracked lamp holders. When switching bulbs out, unplug the light string and be sure to match wattage and voltage to the original bulb. Always make sure to turn off all holiday lights when you are away from your home/business and/or when you are going to bed. Lastly, try to purchase a freshly cut tree, as they are less likely to catch on fire. Keep your Christmas tree away from candles and with enough water. Happy Holidays from all of us at SERVPRO of Hollywood Hills/Los Feliz!
Keep your home protected while traveling: 4 Essential Tips
Keep your home protected while traveling: 4 Essential Tips
Murphy’s Law when traveling: “Anything that can go wrong will go wrong, while you’re traveling away from home”. Having to return from a memorable trip to learn that something has seriously gone wrong at home can be distressing. But following is a list of essential tips that will allow you to be stress free while you sit back and enjoy your getaway!
- Keep curtains open!
You may think that leaving the curtains closed may prevent others from peeking inside your home. However, it is recommended that you leave some of your curtains opened (make sure to keep expensive items out of sight). If your curtains are unusually closed for a long period of time it could become obvious that no one is home.
- Keep lights on or off?
Leaving the lights on in your home while you’re away may end up costing you more than your mortgage! It is recommended that you purchase an automatic light switch timer so that your lights will switch on and off at certain times during the day/night making it appear as though someone is actually home.
- Pull the plug!
It is recommended that you unplug all appliances including, your TV, toaster oven, etc. while you’re away. This may help prevent a power surge which can cause a fire hazard.
This applies to those that reside in very cold regions. Pipes may be in danger of freezing so it is recommended that you have someone check in on your faucets while you’re away. If very little to no water comes out when turning the faucets on this is an indication that the pipes may be frozen! Take the time to make sure your pipes are properly insulated to avoid this from happening. Finally, show your key-holder (friend/neighbor) the location of the water main shut-off in case a pipe breaks.
These preventative measures only take a few minutes to complete and can help you keep your home safe from broken pipes(flood hazard), home invasions(property loss/damage), power surges(fire hazard), and more in your absence. In the event that you suffer a loss such as these, please do not hesitate to contact SERVPRO of Hollywood Hills/Los Feliz at 323-667-3100 for all of your restoration needs!
7 Reasons to Choose SERVPRO for Your Property
1) 24-Hour Emergency Response: Timely mitigation is key to controlling damage, downtime and recovery costs. You and those who depend on your facility will appreciate the rapid response, and the training of SERVPRO professionals will help limit damage and get your facility back in operation quickly.
2) Communication: You will know what's happening every step of the way. From the first telephone call within the first hour following damage notification, until the job is complete, SERVPRO professionals are dedicated to effectively communicating with property owners and managers. You will be aware of job status and progress through reports that are accessible to you via a secure email link 24 hours a day.
3) Reduce Recovery Time: Your local SERVPRO professionals understand the urgency in responding to your facility following a disaster. By arriving quickly, mitigating damage to the structure and contents, and providing effective cleanup and restoration services, SERVPRO professionals will help you reopen the doors as soon as possible.
4) Lower Recovery Costs Through:
· Emergency mitigation services that help minimize secondary damages.
· Proper restoration versus replacement of contents which is less expensive.
· Faster recovery which lessens loss.
· Pre-approved pricing and procedures.
· Comprehensive cleanup and restoration services which help prevent future problems and potential liability risks.
5) Emergency Response Profile: Your local SERVPRO professionals can provide you assistance in developing an Emergency Response Profile, which is an integral part of a well-thought-out contingency plan, that will contain information you need in the event an emergency situation occurs.
6) Full Line of Services: Utilizing the right equipment and supplies, SERVPRO professionals can handle all of your cleanup needs. In addition to SERVPRO’s superior fire, water, and mold restoration services, SERVPRO provides cleanup services for those special needs that surpass the capabilities of your regular maintenance staff.
7) A National Leader in Storm Response: In the event of a major catastrophe, the SERVPRO franchise system has a nationwide large loss response team comprised of trained and equipped professionals capable of responding to your facility. While most systems have a waiting list, you get priority service with SERVPRO.