Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Life doesn’t stop for fire, water, or mold, so neither do we.
If you have an issue, we are there to help you in your time of need. To do this we are available for service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We have the equipment and expertise to handle everything from a small wall with mold from a leaky pipe in your home, to entire flooded or burnt commercial facilities of any size. We here at SERVPRO of Hollywood Hills/Los Feliz have the fastest response time, whether it be day or night, water or fire.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (323) 667-3100
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1960 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Hollywood Hills / Los Feliz arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.