7 reasons to choose SERVPRO
1) 24-Hour Emergency Response: Timely mitigation is key to controlling damage, downtime and recovery costs. You and those who depend on your facility will appreciate the rapid response, and the training of SERVPRO professionals will help limit damage and get your facility back in operation quickly.
2) Communication: You will know what's happening every step of the way. From the first telephone call within the first hour following damage notification, until the job is complete, SERVPRO professionals are dedicated to effectively communicating with property owners and managers. You will be aware of job status and progress through reports that are accessible to you via a secure email link 24 hours a day.
3) Reduce Recovery Time: Your local SERVPRO professionals understand the urgency in responding to your facility following a disaster. By arriving quickly, mitigating damage to the structure and contents, and providing effective cleanup and restoration services, SERVPRO professionals will help you reopen the doors as soon as possible.
4) Lower Recovery Costs Through:
- Emergency mitigation services that help minimize secondary damages.
- Proper restoration versus replacement of contents which is less expensive.
- Faster recovery which lessens loss.
- Pre-approved pricing and procedures.
- Comprehensive cleanup and restoration services which help prevent future problems and potential liability risks.
5) Emergency Response Profile: Your local SERVPRO professionals can provide you assistance in developing an Emergency Response Profile, which is an integral part of a well-thought-out contingency plan, that will contain information you need in the event an emergency situation occurs.
6) Full Line of Services: Utilizing the right equipment and supplies, SERVPRO professionals can handle all of your cleanup needs. In addition to SERVPRO’s superior fire, water, and mold restoration services, SERVPRO provides cleanup services for those special needs that surpass the capabilities of your regular maintenance staff.
7) A National Leader in Storm Response: In the event of a major catastrophe, the SERVPRO franchise system has a nationwide large loss response team composed of trained and equipped professionals capable of responding to your facility. While most systems have a waiting list, you get priority service with SERVPRO.