Residential Fire Damage
This residence located in Los Angeles, CA suffered major fire damage. The fire originated in the living room area of the home due to the use of the chimney. Notice the extent of the damage caused to the windows and walls in the before picture. SERVPRO of Hollywood Hills/Los Feliz was called out to complete the window board-up. The after picture was taken only a couple of hours after the SERVPRO of Hollywood Hills/Los Feliz crew arrived onsite. The homeowner was very happy with the outcome and how fast our emergency crew came out to complete the work.